WEEKEND TRAINING CAMP
Whether you are new to running, already training regularly or competing, this Weekend Training Camp will provide you with advice, motivation and great running.
This Weekend Training Camp is for everyone regardless of level - really! You will not be put under pressure, nor will you hold other runners back - you will work at your own pace. Gain confidence, learn about training and receive coaching to set you off on the right track.
With its commanding views of the Chess Valley, Latimer Place is a magnificent destination set in 30 wonderful acres of grounds on the edge of Chiltern's countryside - a tranquil setting and perfect for running in the surrounding region.
Additional benefits are a gym, indoor swimming pool, sauna and steam room.
Just a 35-minute train ride straight into central London from this rural idyll. With Heathrow airport also only 19 miles away, you have the perfect mix of accessibility and country benefits in one great venue.
For a fantastic fully inclusive price of £325 you get:-
- an individual ensuite room in a lovely venue in beautiful surroundings
- FULL BOARD - From Friday 4pm - Sunday 3pm (although it is fine to arrive later if work doesn't permit!)
- a full itinerary for you to choose your sessions from
- a variety of run training sessions throughout the weekend - taken by professional coaches
- tools to improve your running technique & form!
- additional sessions, such as core stability, stretching, runners circuits, etc
- seminars/workshops on running-related topics
- professional but friendly & approachable coaching & advice
- individual guidance and support - whether you are a complete beginner or a competitive club athlete
- training notes to take away with you
- swimming pool, sauna, jacuzzi, gym
- plenty of good healthy food